Summit is a fully integrated professional environmental services and consulting company that delivers integrated liability management solutions. We are always looking to expand our team and looking for hard-working, self-motivated individuals.
If you are interested in joining an industry leading environmental services company that is respected and innovative please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest in working with SLS. Due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Summit is committed to help you plan your career path! Our HR Team will assist you in growing as a Professional with Training and Development opportunities as well as looking to our internal pool of candidates for promotion.
Please be advised that Summit, An Earth Services Company (Summit) and organizations that Summit entrusts with recruitment efforts DO NOT ask for any form of payment or the release of private personal information from applicants under any circumstance or at any point in the recruitment or offer process.
If you receive correspondence from Summit or an agency representing Summit that instructs you to send money or release private, personal information please treat it as fraudulent and forward it to email@example.com. The information relating to this fraudulent activity will be forwarded to legal authorities for appropriate action.
Field Environmental Advisor
SLS Environmental Pty. Ltd., is looking for a full-time ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISOR to join their Drilling Waste Division. This is a specialized field position (Surat, Cooper Basin), based out of Brisbane, Australia.
- Land spraying While Drilling (LWD) and associated environmental assessments required in the delivery of this new to Australia method of drilling waste management
- Providing direct or indirect technical subject matter, expertise for services offered
- Develop and cultivate relationships with appropriate government/regulatory officials and maintain a positive working relationship, staying abreast of any legislation or administration changes
- Training of new staff members in consultation with the SLS Management Team
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the field
- An exceptionally high degree of understanding of Drilling Waste Management and specifically Landspray While Drilling (“LWD”) is an asset.
- A strong understanding of oil and gas drilling and how Minimal Disturbance Drilling practice works, and what is included within the scope of services to successfully execute MDD.
- Extensive knowledge of spill response, and how to manage under pressure that would come from such events
- Strong knowledge of soils, vegetation and chemistry
- Should be very familiar with drilling rigs, associated equipment and personnel
- Proven leadership skills, analytical thinker, and a strong public speaker
- Highly proficient writer and competent with the Microsoft suite of software
- Must have a degree in a related discipline (Ecology, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Soil Science, Biology, Chemistry)
We appreciate your interest in working with Summit. Due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your applications in confidence directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
By electronically submitting your resume to Summit, you consent to:
- The use of the information in your resume to determine your suitability for a position with Summit.
- Summit contacting any references that you provide on your resume or during the interview process.
- Summit retaining your resume for a period of one year to consider your eligibility for other positions which may arise in the future.